If ever you have been to the Hunter Valley, you would know that there is a plethora of accommodation. However, we believe you should stay with us:
Did you know that the word 'self-contained' is an adjective that means - "containing within itself all parts necessary for completeness" so please keep reading.
13 good reasons why you should stay at Adina Vineyard accommodation.
- If you are watching your budget, we are affordable
- We are fully self-contained with cooking and barbecue facilities if you wish to stay home and relax
- Each lodge has a pod coffee making machine
- We have a gas-log fire, very cosy on those chilly winter nights
- Girls, we have a day spa onsite
- Boys and girls, the golf club is less than 5 minutes away
- Emerson’s Restaurant is onsite, you don’t have to worry about drinking and driving, and, the food is superb; just a short stroll
- Beautiful sunsets, stars in the sky, and the moon, my goodness it is gorgeous
- Girls, sip a glass of wine on the deck while the boys are cooking dinner on the barbie
- It is very peaceful here
- Views of the Brokenback Range and the vineyard
- Cellar door with lots of delicious olive products and wines to taste
- Finally if you are staying any Sunday night then think about dining out. You can eat, on any Sunday night, a 3 course meal for $55 per person at Emerson’s Restaurant. The food is brilliant.
Still not sure? Read what our guests say on Tripadvisor